Become Giving Partner
UMENOHANA (“Plum Blossom”) was first established in 1976 in Japan as “Kanishige”, a traditional Japanese fine dining specializing in “Kani Ryori” or crab dishes. Umenohana Thailand menu boasts a variety of selection for customers, including signature Kani (Crab) , and Tofu dishes served both a la carte, and traditional Kaiseki Style. In addition to the Kaiseki, Umenohana Thailand will also serve set menus more suitable to Thai local customers’ needs.
• 1,000 Baht cash voucher to enjoy your new favorite dish at Umenohana.
** Only 1 GiveCard is accepted per table
Operating hour (Open daily) : 11.00 - 15.00 hrs. and 18.00 - 23.00 hrs.
• Please present this GiveCard upon arrival
• Valid for food & beverages dine-in only
• Cannot be used with other promotions
• Only 1 GiveCard accepted per table
(Valid for 60 days from date of purchase)
• GiveCards are not exchangeable for cash
• One GiveCard is valid for one redemption only
• Neither Socialgiver nor the business is responsible for lost or stolen GiveCard
• No replacement or extension will be given for expired GiveCard
• Unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification or trade of any GiveCard is prohibited
• GiveCard can be given as gift