This product is valid between 15 June 2017 and 30 November 2017
Chiang Rai is the destination full of diversity. Borders between Laos and Myanmar, this province offers you an eclectic attractions, ranging from stunning nature to modern architecture to different ethnic cultures. You can explore the artistic jewels: The White Temple, The Black House or immerse in nature at Choui Fong Tea Plantation and Doi Tung. Don’t miss this sleepy but beautiful provincial town!
- Round-trip ticket – Economy Class | Route: Bangkok-Chiang Rai-Bangkok or Chiang Rai-Bangkok-Chiang Rai
- Reservation and Ticketing period: 15 June – 30 November 2017
- Traveling period: 15 June – 30 November 2017
- Traveling during 7-12 July, 11-15 August, 20-24 October and 1-6 November is not permitted*
- Meals served on board
- Boutique Lounge Access at Suvarnabhumi, Chiang Mai, Krabi, and Phuket Airport
Note* Additional Airport Taxes (200 THB) and Ticketing Fee (500 THB) will be applied at check out on www.socialgiver.com
To make a reservation
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm flight numbers or flight time and other information listed below at least 7 working days before traveling.
- Email subject line: [Socialgiver] Reservation
- Passenger’s last name, first name and title
- Date of Birth (For Child only, who his/her age is less than 12 yrs. on the first travelling date)
- Flight numbers and/ or flight time
- Traveling date
- Contact number and/ or email address
- Request confirmation via E-mail and/or SMS
- Attachment: Socialgiver Giftcard (PDF)
3. After reservation and ticketing, booking confirmation and ticket number(s) will be send to the passenger via E-mail and/or SMS (Based on requested).
Office hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30 hrs.
To change flight(s)
- Contact Bangkok Airways’ Call Center 1771 (24 hrs.)
- 48 hours advance notice to reschedule
* If you have further questions regarding reservation process, please do not hesitate to contact Socialgiver via LINE@. We are more than happy to advise.
Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited
99 Mu 14, Vibhavadirangsit Rd.,
Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Contact: Corporate Social Responsibility Division
Find out more about business locations: http://www.bangkokair.com/offices/index
Bangkok Airways’ Call Center: 1771 (24 hrs.)