This product is valid between 15 June 2017 and 30 November 2017
One of the most exotic island of Thailand. Heaven of many natural sightseeing spots, including the charming coral reef and the amazing street foods. Millions of tourists visit this island to experience the white sand beach, swimming through the crystal sea, and having a chance to embrace the harmony of three cultures, Thai, Chinese, and Muslim, in which you’ve never seen from any other places around the world.
Bangkok Airways opened its first airport on Koh Samui. It is the regional hub for transportation, especially via airplane, bringing the visitors to the gate of southern Thailand. Samui Airport is built on an area of 7,300 square meters, comprises four domestic terminals and two international terminals. The terminal buildings are designed in low-rise shape and open-air, which combine seamlessly between modernness and natural greenery of the islands.
With considerate idea to save the nature and environment, Samui Airport has garnered several awards in both the architecture and environment categories such as Asia Architectural Design Award and Tropical Building in ASEAN Energy Awards by Ministry of Energy.
- Round-trip ticket – Economy Class | Route: Bangkok-Samui-Bangkok or Samui-Bangkok-Samui
- Reservation and Ticketing period: 15 June – 30 November 2017
- Traveling period: 15 June – 30 November 2017
- Traveling during 1 July – 31 August, and 20-24 October is not permitted*
- Meals served on board
- Boutique Lounge Access at Suvarnabhumi, Chiang Mai, Krabi, and Phuket Airport
Note* Additional Airport Taxes (400 THB) and Ticketing Fee (500 THB) will be applied at check out on www.socialgiver.com
To make a reservation
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm flight numbers or flight time and other information listed below at least 7 working days before traveling. Required information are as follows:
- Email subject line: [Socialgiver] Reservation
- Passenger’s last name, first name and title
- Date of Birth (For Child only, who his/her age is less than 12 yrs. on the first travelling date)
- Flight numbers and/ or flight time
- Traveling date
- Contact number and/ or email address
- Request confirmation via E-mail and/or SMS
- Attachment: Socialgiver Giftcard (PDF)
3. After reservation and ticketing, booking confirmation and ticket number(s) will be send to the passenger via E-mail and/or SMS (Based on requested).
Office hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30 hrs.
To change flight(s)
- Contact Bangkok Airways’ Call Center 1771 (24 hrs.)
- 48 hours advance notice to reschedule
* If you have further questions regarding reservation process, please do not hesitate to contact Socialgiver via LINE@. We are more than happy to advise.
Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited
99 Mu 14, Vibhavadirangsit Rd.,
Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Contact: Corporate Social Responsibility Division
Find out more about business locations: http://www.bangkokair.com/offices/index
Bangkok Airways’ Call Center: 1771 (24 hrs.)