This product is valid between 15 June 2017 and 30 November 2017
Sukhothai, province in the North, the land of ancient kingdom. The province is considered as the first capital of Thailand, the Golden age of Thai civilisation, which is full of religious art and artistic architecture of the era. The magnificent views flourish and reflect the soul of Thai belief, custom, religious, and wisdom from the hundreds year ago to the present. Even though there are only ruins nowadays, they leave us the trace of Thai cultural inherit which make Thai people extremely proud.
Bangkok Airways opens its second airport in Sukhothai. It is the center for airline in the northern part of Thailand, linking Sukhothai with Indochina countries. Sukhothai Airport is built on an area of more than 3 million square meters. The open-air passenger terminals are uniquely designed to reflect the traditional northern architecture, with pointed roofs and pavilions that blend in with the surrounding cultural landscape.
The thoughtful design at Sukhothai Airport has been officially recognized. Sukhothai Airport received several awards such as the Outstanding Architect Award from the Siam Architects Association and The Environment Impact Assessment Award (EIA Award).
- Round-trip ticket – Economy Class | Route: Bangkok-Sukhothai-Bangkok or Sukhothai-Bangkok-Sukhothai
- Reservation and Ticketing period: 15 Jun – 30 Nov 2017
- Traveling period: 15 Jun – 30 Nov 2017
- Traveling during 7-12 July, 11-15 August, 20-24 October and 1-6 November is not permitted*
- Meals served on board
- Boutique Lounge Access at Suvarnabhumi, Chiang Mai, Krabi, and Phuket Airport
Note* Additional Airport Taxes (300 THB) and Ticketing Fee (500 THB) will be applied at check out on www.socialgiver.com
To make a reservation
2. Send an email to email@example.com. Please confirm flight numbers or flight time and other information listed below at least 7 working days before traveling.
- Email subject line: [Socialgiver] Reservation
- Passenger’s last name, first name and title
- Date of Birth (For Child only, who his/her age is less than 12 yrs. on the first travelling date)
- Flight numbers and/ or flight time
- Traveling date
- Contact number and/ or email address
- Request confirmation via E-mail and/or SMS
- Attachment: Socialgiver Giftcard (PDF)
3. After reservation and ticketing, booking confirmation and ticket number(s) will be send to the passenger via E-mail and/or SMS (Based on requested).
Office hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30 hrs.
To change flight(s)
- Contact Bangkok Airways’ Call Center 1771 (24 hrs.)
- 48 hours advance notice to reschedule
* If you have further questions regarding reservation process, please do not hesitate to contact Socialgiver via LINE@. We are more than happy to advise.
Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited
99 Mu 14, Vibhavadirangsit Rd.,
Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Contact: Corporate Social Responsibility Division
Find out more about business locations: http://www.bangkokair.com/offices/index
Bangkok Airways’ Call Center: 1771 (24 hrs.)