This product is valid between 15 June 2017 and 30 November 2017
The most Eastern province of Thailand, bordering Cambodia along with the Banthat Mountain range. The city is surrounded by more than 50 islands, rich in wonderful beaches and amazing sightseeing views, which attract many tourists from around the world. Two most popular islands are Koh Chang and Koh Good, Treasures of the Gulf of Thailand, which allure millions of visitors to embrace the magic of the sea.
Bangkok Airways inaugurated its third airport in Trat, the gate to magnificent seascapes and tropical islands of Koh Chang and Kood. The airport located on an area of more than 1.92 million square meters. The airport embraces the nature-friendly concept, in both designed to nurture the environment and constructed with natural materials.
Besides the green design, the airport is equipped with hi-tech wastewater treatment facilities to ensure that the water meets accepted quality standards before being released back into the environment, which leads the airport to receive The Environment Impact Assessment Award (EIA Award).
- Round-trip ticket – Economy Class | Route: Bangkok-Trat-Bangkok or Trat-Bangkok-Trat
- Reservation and Ticketing period: 15 June – 30 November 2017
- Traveling period: 15 June – 30 November 2017
- Traveling during 7-12 July, 11-15 August, and 20-24 October is not permitted*
- Meals served on board
- Boutique Lounge Access at Suvarnabhumi, Chiang Mai, Krabi, and Phuket Airport
Note* Additional Airport Taxes (300 THB) and Ticketing Fee (500 THB) will be applied at check out on www.socialgiver.com
To make a reservation
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please confirm flight numbers or flight time and other information listed below at least 7 working days before traveling. Required information are as follows:
- Email subject line: [Socialgiver] Reservation
- Passenger’s last name, first name and title
- Date of Birth (For Child only, who his/her age is less than 12 yrs. on the first travelling date)
- Flight numbers and/ or flight time
- Traveling date
- Contact number and/ or email address
- Request confirmation via E-mail and/or SMS
- Attachment: Socialgiver Giftcard (PDF)
3. After reservation and ticketing, booking confirmation and ticket number(s) will be send to the passenger via E-mail and/or SMS (Based on requested).
Office hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30 hrs.
To change flight(s)
- Contact Bangkok Airways’ Call Center 1771 (24 hrs.)
- 48 hours advance notice to reschedule
* If you have further questions regarding reservation process, please do not hesitate to contact Socialgiver via LINE@. We are more than happy to advise.
Bangkok Airways Public Company Limited
99 Mu 14, Vibhavadirangsit Rd.,
Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Contact: Corporate Social Responsibility Division
Find out more about business locations: http://www.bangkokair.com/offices/index
Bangkok Airways’ Call Center: 1771 (24 hrs.)