This product is valid 60 day(s) from the date of purchase
Japanese noodles or so-called Ramen originated from China. The recipes have been developed over a few decades. Thus it became very popular over time, so popular many people think it is a traditional dish from Japan. Due to the rise in popularity, Japanese restaurants with only one type of food such as Ramen, donburi or curry are doing very well since SMEs are easy to manage. With that in mind, Professional Ramen course was created in order to help these business owners in opening up Ramen restaurants.
This course teaches you the art of Ramen in a professional way. Our chefs will also, as a bonus, gives you the tips and techniques from years of experience.
The objective of this course is for students to be able to:
1. Select raw ingredients for Ramen
2. Make the 4 basic types of Ramen soups with its constituents
3. Reciprocate the recipe so that they can improvise with their own uniqueness later.
4. Improve their cooking skills and use the recipes for their own restaurants.
- 8-hour Tonkotsu Soup
- Chashu Pork
- Frying and non-frying techniques of cooking Chashu pork
- Boiling and pickling eggs, Ajitama
- Soy sauce boiled pork, Buta Kakuni
- Bamboo shoots
- Shoyu making
- Vegetable soup and salted soup
- Cooking Materials, ingredients making and decoration
**The V School will also recommend good sources of raw materials
** Advice regarding where to get ramen noodles will be given but not the method of making them.
- 2 Days Professional Ramen Cooking Course (12 hours)
Special offer for Socialgiver: 20% discounts for other courses (Regular Price)
Operating Hours (Closed on Sunday)
8.30 – 16.30
For more detail & reservation please contact Khun Patcharee: +66 92 953 9355
The V School: +66 2 939 2172
Address: 238 Ladprao Soi 1 Yaek 14, Chomphol, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900.