Become Giving Partner
At-Ta-Rote means “heartfelt wording” in poetic Thai, while rote by itself means “flavor.” full of wonderful modern flourishes that take Thai food to the next level. You get the first hint of this from the beautiful interiors, which blend traditional wooden features with upmarket metal and rustic brick, a true blending of styles that tell you about to eat some very special Thai food. This Thai food is given a modern but respectful makeover, with some really cutting-edge tricks at the end, and one of the trendiest spots in town for a casual but special meal.
Flavorful Thai grub whipped up following the recipes of Thai culinary guru Srisamorn Kongpun at this trendy new-wave Thai restaurant in Sukhumvit. Numerous cooking lessons with respected Thai food master Srisamorn Kongpun inspired to bring century-old, royal-court-style recipes to a new life at this modern Thai restaurant.
• 700 THB to dine at At-Ta-Rote Restaurant
** Only 1 GiveCard is accepted per table
Operating daily: 11.00 – 22.00 hrs.
(Last order at 21.30 hrs.)
• Please present this GiveCard upon arrival
• Valid for food dine-in only (Beverage is not included)
• Cannot be used with other promotions
• Only 1 GiveCard is accepted per table
(Valid for 60 days from the date of purchase)
• GiveCards are not exchangeable for cash
• One GiveCard is valid for one redemption only
• Neither Socialgiver nor the business is responsible for lost or stolen GiveCard
• No replacement or extension will be given for expired GiveCard
• Unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification or trade of any GiveCard is prohibited
• GiveCard can be given as gift