• Online one-on-one mentoring session (1 hour) with your preferred mentor (Subject to availability of each mentor)
Note: Mentoring match does not guarantee or suggest an interest to invest, advise, or any contractual relationship in any way, and any further mentorship, collaboration, and investment will be at the discretion and agreement of both parties.
“To raise funding for Covid Relief projects by offering mentoring sessions with Thailand’s top mentor” 100% of proceeding will go to beneficiaries in need
"Mentor เพื่อเธอนะจ๊ะ" is a first-of-its-kind mentoring and charity fundraising in Thailand, the ground-up initiative in which starting with 10 top mentors/angel investors and VCs, as well as corporate leaders in Thailand, pledged their personal hours in 10 days to mentor SMEs and startup founders in need. In return, participating founders are encouraged to donate at least 5,000 THB/hrs. to charities that are helping Thais adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Should our pilot event be a success, we intend to scale up to include more mentors, communities, and supporting partners to make high-quality business mentorship and medical assistance accessible for all in Thailand.
"Thai Super Angels" mentor profile:
• Poshakrishna Thirapatana: Former deputy CEO at Intouch Holdings PLC / Partner at Creative Ventures
• Tiwa York: Former Head coach Kaidee.com / Angel Investor
• Pahrada Sapprasert: Partner at 500 TukTuks
• Shannon Kalayanamitr: CEO at 5G Catalyst Technologies
• Pawoot Pongvitayapanu: CEO & Founder at TARAD.com / Efrastructure
• Amarit Charoenphan: Co-founder HUBBA & Techsauce
• Ariya Banomyong: CEO & Founder at Transformational
• Sompoat Chansomboon: CEO at KT Venture Capital
• Suwatt Pathompakawan: Co-founder & Board Member at SKOOTAR
• Kittinan Anuphan: CEO & Co-founder at Claim Di
Thank you to all partners, mentors, and founders who supported Mentor for Hope.
Operating period: July 22nd - August 2nd, 2021
1. Buy GiveCard (Max 3 GiveCards = 3 hrs per company)
2. Received confirmation "GiveCard code".
3. The organizer will get in touch within 24 hrs. to arrange the matching between the mentor and the mentee. Mentee chooses their preferred mentor. Please note: The matching is on a first come first serve basis.
4. Received the calendar invite with the google meet link. Try to keep it within 60 mins or under per session as most mentors have a back-to-back session.
• Cannot be used with other promotions
• Valid from July 22nd - August 2nd, 2021
• GiveCards are not exchangeable for cash
• One GiveCard is valid for one redemption only
• Neither Socialgiver nor the business is responsible for lost or stolen GiveCard
• No replacement or extension will be given for expired GiveCard
• Unauthorized reproduction, resale, modification or trade of any GiveCard is prohibited
• GiveCard can be given as gift
For any requirement about the reservation & reschedule please contact:
Line Official Account: "@socialgiver" or "page.line.me/zcc0297e"
Contact Number: 062-458-2626 (Socialgiver team)